Thursday, April 14, 2016

Cradled in Bybeeary

The books are off of the shelves, the shelves are in the garage, but somehow, all's right with the world.

 I'm not just being a good sport; I slept so well last night with all the books in the same room. This is what feels normal.

The beginning of the process. Books all over the bed. Not a bad feeling at all!


Top shelf - Fiction.  Bottom shelf - Nonfiction. The top is still a work in progress.


Books along the length of my desk. If need be, I could squeeze in another book on the left side. Hooray for bookends!


I hadn't planned to put books here, but the space potential suddenly leaped out at me. Off to the store for another set of bookends. Jewelry box on the left. I love this piece of furniture. My great-grandparents bought it soon after they married in 1916.

1 comment:

Unruly Reader said...

Looks fabulous! I think there's something really comforting about having books not-on-standard-bookshelves. It almost makes them seem elevated in importance.