1. Only TBR books until April 1. [This is the third year I've tried to complete C.B.'s TBR Dare, and here's hoping third time's the charm.]
2. Read 126 books in 2013.
3. A Different Kind of Weight Loss: Get the Bybeeary down to 300 books: 150 fiction, 150 nonfiction.
4. Don't buy a physical book in 2013. [Ha, ha. How long will I be able to hold out?]
5. Finish Les Misérables.
6. Get Old: Read at least 25 books written before 1913.
7. Listen Up: Get into audiobooks.
8. Wakey, wakey: Participate in both Readathons.
9. Challenges: Canadian reading and scaling the Pulitzer shelf
10. Big Blue Marble: Read more books by non-USA authors.