Saturday, October 22, 2011

Overture: Cheers To The Freakin Readathon


Cheers to the freakin Readathon
I read to that, yeah yeah
Oh, let your page count pile up
I read to that, yeah yeah
Don't let your eyelids get you down
When your brain feels ground, cheerleaders gonna come around
There's a challenge every hour everybody hold your book up
and I read to that, yeah yeah yeah yeah
Gotta book in my hand and my mind on my snack pile
I got my Visine drops and I'm feeling hella-lectual
and I read to that, yeah yeah yeah yeah
I read to thaaaaaaat...

Okay, I think I'm ready now.

3 comments:

Kate @Midnight Book Girl said...

That's a perfect way to start the Readathon! Brilliant!

Care said...

and.... GO! Have a fabulous readathon!!

Rayna said...

Here's to a great start to the Read-A-Thon. Go Go Go!