Monday, March 28, 2011

Late To The Table

I don't know how I let this challenge almost slip by me. I'm definitely in, tying on a napkin and going for the Bon Vivant level (4-6 books). This is the prompting that I need to finally read Becka's copy of Chocolat, which I borrowed last fall. It's also a great excuse to go shopping for some of those food memoirs I've been coveting. In addition, maybe this will compel me to stop circling copies of Good Morning, Kimchi! and take the plunge. The upcoming Readathon just got a little tastier. Is this ironic or just merely funny?... it's the middle of the night, and I'm awake and wandering around in Blogland because of indigestion.

2 comments:

Margot said...

Welcome to the Foodie's Reading Challenge. It's never too late. You've mentioned a couple of good books there. I'm looking forward to seeing what you discover.

Bybee said...

It's going to be so much fun hunting and gathering for this challenge.