Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Reading Mojo? There It Is!

So I went to the doctor and got medication for Beelzebub's Delight (my name for shingles) and although I am still blistered and fire ants patrol my back in shifts and my right breast actually resembles a beast, my reading mojo has returned. I'm happily making my way through Carly Simon's memoir Boys in the Trees, glad that I've got such a good book to finish out 2015. (I almost wrote 2012 just now. Meds making me a little time-warped, I guess.)

I am looking forward to doing the TBR Challenge hosted by James Reads Books. I will try once again to read from my own bookshelf till April. Well, at least till the end of January.



Hoping to get back here again before year's end, but if I don't, Happy Book Year! I appreciate the book blogging world more than I can say.

1 comment:

Sue F. said...

I love reading your posts! I need to let you know that you have inspired me to get the Shingles vaccination next month when I see the doctor! Don't want to lose my mojo!
Happy New Year!