|He can't read. If he could, page-turning would be a challenge.|
Color me crabby. After my terrific reading streak, I went into a slump, and I haven't been able to settle into a book since last Wednesday. The most I've done is dip into a couple of re-reads, skimming and skipping at will.
Here's what I've been doing with my time:
- Going to the post office
- Trying to figure out what is deserving of international postage
- Trying to interest people in my stuff
- Watching old episodes of Family on YouTube
- Making stacks of books
- Eating bungeoppang
- Working on the Nano project
- Doing conversation tutoring on Wednesdays
Although my life is full, I still feel the need. The need for read!
|Age 2. I couldn't read yet.|