Here's how the deal went down on last year's resolutions.
2014 New Book Resolutions
1. Eyeballs to the wall: Read 138 books in 2014.*
2. Powdered wigs and the like: Read some 18th century books.
3. Long arm: Reach back before the 18th century and read some of that.
4. French connection: Read more Zola and say bonjour to Balzac.
5. Do you hear what I hear?: Get more into audiobooks.
6. Get it on, bang a gong: Participate in both Readathons and the Readers of Kindle Books challenge on Goodreads.
7. Keep your hands to your shelf: TBR Challenge. No books but mine till April 1.
8. Hunting and gathering: Resist the new book itch. Yeah, right.
9. Roam if you want to/ Roam around the world: More books by non-USA authors.
10. Blog better: Fewer lists, more thoughts, and more often, but don't get windy.
11. I wish I could quit you: Give Henry James another go.
*The Secret Resolution: I believe that I can get to 150 books this year. The conditions are favorable. All signs point to yes.