Saturday, October 12, 2013

Readathon: Carving Out The Hours




I didn't mean for so many hours to go by before I made a post for this Readathon.  I was away from home and my computer and Internet Explorer and Blogger and I had a bit of a standoff.

Friday night, as soon as I got off work at 10 pm, I started racking up the reading hours.  Now it is 2:30 pm Sunday afternoon.  I've managed to carve out 8 hours of reading time this weekend.  Hoping to get as close to 24 as possible.

I finished Flowers in the Attic by V.C. Andrews, and plugged one of those abysmal gaps in my reading experience.  Now I'm reading Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell which I dearly love and funnily enough, has a Flowers in the Attic reference.

Snacks:  I'm drinking a Schweppes Lemon Tonic and eyeing the box of donuts I picked up at Dunkin' in Busan Station.

Hope everyone is doing great.  I plan to come visit your pages and get ideas for books and noshes.

1 comment:

DoingDewey said...

Ooh, donuts! That sounds like the right way to do a read-a-thon to me. I hope you're having a great time and enjoy reading Fangirl. I've only heard good things about it :)