Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Book Journal 2010 - ???


I know it's got a great literary tradition, but the "Classic" red Moleskine notebook I began using after I finished my January, 1999 - December, 2009 book journal just wasn't working for me.  I didn't like the size and the pages felt annoyingly thin.  Plus, I never knew whether to pronounce it Moleskin, Moleskeen or Moleskyne.  Details like that can wear a person down.

While on a trip to Barnes and Noble last month, I found this one and it suits me.  It took a while to get all those books from 2010 and 2011 recopied, but I think we'll be happy together.

3 comments:

B said...

Very nice!

Anonymous said...

I probably should keep a book journal too. I really like yours!

Care said...

pretty! I love blank books. I have never had a Moleskin (and was always pronouncing it mole + skin - am I wrong?) perhaps because I am too cheap?
I let goodreads.com do all my tracking anymore.