Sunday, June 29, 2008

Readathon: Korea Challenge Winners

No, that's not a typo. It's winners. Plural.

Eva came up with about 17 facts. She was way ahead of everyone else.

Mee came up with only 10, but it was the funny and bizarre shit that you encounter every day, living here. I was laughing and nodding my head and occasionally getting damn hungry as I read her list. So I'm going to send a second copy of the same book to her.

Congratulations to Eva and Mee and to all of us for getting done, and good night! Where's my bed?

4 comments:

Eva said...

Yay Bybee for finishing! And I'm so excited! A book from Korea.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! And geez, go to sleep. Pub crawling all night prior to a readathon? Stamina.

Anonymous said...

Yaay thanks Bybee! :D
Btw my book blog address is www.meexia.com/bookie
It might be hard to find from the mainpage (www.meexia.com)

Bybee said...

Mee,
Actually, it was easy...I just clicked the reading link.