Saturday, June 28, 2008

Readathon: Hour 15 update

During Hour 15, this is what I did:

1. Went home and changed shirts. Picked up some snack food, my reading journal and The Snowman, a graphic novel by Milo Manera, and Korea Calling, a somewhat outdated handbook about teaching English and living in South Korea...the authors are discussing how everyone has a pager now! Still lots of good information, though. The walk to and from Dorm Sweet Dorm did me good.

2. Visited 19 blogs, whose authors are participating in this Readathon. Several people are packing it in for the night. Maybe they'll be back bright and early in the morning.

3. Read about 20 pages in The Witch Of Blackbird Pond.

4. Drank a can of pineapple juice. Refreshing.

5. Took off my sandals. For some reason, my feet are beginning to swell.

1 comment:

Eva said...

sounds like a fun hour!